Our Psychology & Counseling Providers
The Matrix network of licensed PhDs and PsyDs sets an unprecedented standard of care by redefining what constitutes “professional” in the practice of psychology. Every provider that joins our network must adhere to a stringent list of qualifications, including:
- Licensed & doctorally trained (PhD/PsyD)
- Annual clinical recertification
- A minimum $1,000,000/$3,000,000 in liability coverage
- No history of lost or settled medical malpractice litigation
- No history of any other ethical violation
Additionally, Matrix providers must complete an appropriate internship experience within the standards outlined by the American Psychological Association and/or obtain at least ten years of experience post-licensure.