To access the patient portal to complete the required paperwork needed prior to your appointment, please click on the link below:
Portal :: Login (insynchcs.com)
Please use a desktop, laptop, or tablet device when logging into the portal and use the Google Chrome browser to complete your paperwork.
Please note: Paperwork cannot be completed on a cell phone.
- Check your e-mail for the link that was sent from the Insync Administrator.
- Note: make sure to check your spam and junk folders if you do not see it in your inbox.
- Click on the URL link to open the portal.
- The username will be your email address that you provided during the intake.
- Use your numeric temporary password provided to you by the intake coordinator.
The temporary password is good for 72 hours. After that, you will need to call the office to have a support staff member reset it during our office hours of 8am-6pm. Our office phone number is 614-475-9500.
- When you log in, it may ask you for your date of birth or phone number to confirm your identity. If you are unable to login with these credentials, please call our office to ensure that the information we have on file is correct.
- They also may ask you to enter a one-time code that they send you via text or email to confirm your identity as well. Again, make sure to check your spam and junk folders for this if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- Once your identity is confirmed, you should receive instructions on how to customize your password for your privacy.
- Once you have set your password, please log in to complete your paperwork.
- The documents that need to be completed are located in the forms and documents tab on the portal dashboard.
- Please complete and sign where it is requested select save and submit.
- Make sure you hit “Save” and then “Submit”. If you hit submit without saving, it will come back to us blank. If you hit save and not submit, we will never receive the forms on our end.
- Note: There are typically more than one form that needs to be submitted. Make sure that all documents are thoroughly completed and submitted.
- Lastly, we do shut down your patient portal after we receive your submitted paperwork. We are only using the portal for paperwork purposes at this time. If you have a question about your appointment or need to reschedule, please call the office at 614-475-9500 between our office hours of 8am and 6pm.
If Matrix has not received your paperwork by 6pm two days prior to your appointment, it will be automatically cancelled. The paperwork and signatures are your consent to be treated and must be received prior to your appointment for liability purposes.