Visiting the website, creating an account with a view to using the application, subscribing to the newsletter, and/or applying for a live or video demo implies your explicit approval (by means of providing your personal data or opt-in) of the Privacy Statement and therefore your approval of the way we collect, use and process your personal data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Matrix Psychological Services may collect and process the following personal data:
– First and last name which is used to personalize your app experience and your user profile
– E-mail address which is used as a unique identifier for your user profile that will be used to track any rewards you may receive
– Telephone number (landline/mobile) which is used to personalize your app profile
– Password to authenticate your profile
– Contact List can be accessed to allow you to earn rewards when you refer people from your network to our app
– Social Profile information (ie. from Connect with Facebook, Sign In With Twitter)
– Images you choose to share to personalize your account profile to update your user profile
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) as follows:
Personal Information You Provide: We may collect Personal Information if you create an account to use our Services or communicate with us as follows.
Communication Information: If you communicate with us, we may collect your name, contact information, and the contents of any messages you send (“Communication Information”).
Personal Information We Receive Automatically from Your Use of the Services: When you visit, use, and interact with the Services, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions (“Technical Information”), including the following:
Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
Usage data: We may automatically collect information about your use of the Services, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, and the actions you take, as well as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, user agent and version, type of computer or mobile device, computer connection, IP address, and the like.
Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- Provide Our Products and Services: We use Personal Information to furnish our Services, including to process and fulfill your selection or purchase of our Services and to improve the quality, safety and security of our Site and the Services.
- Communicate with You: We use Personal Information to respond to communications, contact you about your transactions, promote our Services, provide other relevant information, and request information or feedback.
- Personalize Your Experience: We utilize Personal Information regarding your use of our Site, including to personalize and enhance your experiences.
- Internal Research: We use Personal Information to conduct internal research to develop, improve or repair our products, services or technology.
- Security or Fraud Prevention: We use Personal Information to: (1) prevent, detect, protect against, or respond to security incidents, and (2) preserve the integrity or security of systems.
- Legal Compliance: We may use Personal Information to comply with applicable law or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
We strive to retain your Personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which we obtained the information or as otherwise required by law.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Information with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, including without limitation in the situations below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Information with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in strategic transactions, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- Other Users: certain actions you take may be visible to other users of the Service.
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
UPDATING YOUR NFORMATION
GDRP – EU Data Subjects
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) provides EU data subjects with the additional rights described below.
Use of Personal Information
We generally act as a data controller of EU data subject’s Personal Information submitted to us. We rely on that Personal Information for the legitimate commercial purposes of providing our Site and Services to you. Where we need to collect Personal Information by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that Personal Information when requested, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. We consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your Personal Information. We do not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law. In certain circumstances, we act as a data processor of third-party partners, and, in those circumstances, we process your Personal Information for the purposes set out in this Policy consistent with the data processing terms of those partners.
We also may rely on your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information. If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the information below. We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. ****If we need to use your Personal Information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
If you are located in the EU and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices as a data controller, you have the right to make a complaint to your local Supervisory Authority. ****However, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you contact your Supervisory Authority, so please contact us first at the information below.
In accordance with Articles 12 to 23 of GDPR, you have rights over your personal information that we are committed to follow:
- you can request accessto your personal information and a copy of it**.**
- you can ask us to modifyyour personal information if you consider it obsolete, inaccurate or incomplete.
- you can request to restrictthe processing during a limited period of time, in certain circumstances.
- you can opt-outfrom a consent already given, without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing operations already carried out.
- when technically feasible, you can ask us to send you the personal information you provided us or that we communicateit to a third party.
- you can objectto the processing of your personal information if based on our legitimate interest in certain circumstances.
- you can ask us to deleteyour personal information if it meets legal grounds for which it is applicable.
These rights can be exercised directly and at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Data Transfers
We offer EU Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our customers that operate in the European Union and the United Kingdom, and make transfers of Personal Information from those jurisdictions to the United States and other countries that lack adequacy determinations. Please contact us as detailed in the “Contact Us” section below for more information.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. Matrix Psychological Services does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Matrix Psychological Services through the Service please email us at email@example.com and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
We use commercial reasonably physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure of data. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
No Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. In addition, we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third-party websites.
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
We may update this Policy periodically as we offer new products and services, and as our business, technology, and applicable laws change. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last updated” referenced below. Any changes will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy.
Matrix Psychological Services
Last Updated: 2024-01-05